Monday, April 11, 2011

Democrats Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye

During a discussion with editors and publishers from Hearst Magazines  Barack Obama lamented his lack of privacy since becoming POTUS.  It seems that golf  is really not an addiction, but rather the only way that he can get out doors in Washington, D.C. 

"I just miss being anonymous," he said at the meeting in the White House. "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."

Far be it for us to prevent the president from reaching his dream of  just wanting to go through Central Park in New York, watching people passing by, just spending the day watching people. "I miss that," he said. 

That dream can easily be achieved by withdrawing his name from the 2012 ballot and joining the exodus of Democrats who have left, are leaving, or need to leave.

Two Sisters From The Right, encourage Democrats to take off ... just leave.   We'll even sing you a song as you go your merry way....



 

We can help Obama get his wish to return to private life.

GET OUT AND VOTE GOP!
NOVEMBER 2012

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home