Wednesday, November 16, 2011

David DeFreese's Reality Report - Part 2


A the GOP presidential candidates continue to vie for the top spot, the media and the voters are keeping a close eye.  Basically everyone goes on by the poll results, but some of us don't place much stock in polls. We are not quite certain that they are polling the proper people and the seem to concentrate on Iowa and New Hampshire. The candidates ofter are at the mercy of the media and whether or not they choose to give them  negative publicity or give viewers a positive view of a candidate.

One example was Rick Perry's standout performance at the CBS debate.  Most of the coverage we read chose to focus on Governor Perry's exchange with CBS' Scott Pelley about his gaffe at the previous debate, rather than the  fact that Governor Perry performed well and it was quite clear that he is knowledgeable and conversant  on issues of foreign policy as opposed to some of  the other candidates. 

This week we welcome the return of David DeFreese with a follow up to the Reality Report he brought us last week.  Enjoy!
Sister One
for Two Sisters of the Right


Reality Report: Part Two
by David DeFreese


I heard Mary Jo Matalin on CNN  speaking to John King recently.  She said on the show that the GOP nomination is coming down to 3 groups, the ABM (Anybody But Mitt) Group, the Newt Group and the Perry Group.

So essentially what I predicted in my first Reality Report is coming to pass.

Mitt Romney  will always have his 25%, so it will come down to Newt Gingrich competing against Rick Perry for the remaining 75% of the votes once the rest of the field drops out of the primary race. 

It is possible that Perry and Gingrich  could split the 75% in a way that leaves them the last two men standing. But the vast percentage of that 75% are Tea Party members, meaning Perry will beat Newt, and in sufficient numbers to beat Romney. Why? As I said Mitt will always have that 25%, but Newt won't do much better because of his lack of appeal to that vast number of Tea Party voters comprising that remaining 75%.

So this means it'll come down to Governor Rick Perry vs. former Governor Mitt Romney, or it could go the other way, Rick Perry  vs. Newt Gingrich.

Personally I hope it is Perry  vs. Romney  because Newt Gingrich will pick up a lot of Romney voters if he drops Romney drops out. This could put the race into a statistical dead heat between Rick and Newt, in which case I am betting Perry will win by a nose. 

However,  in either scenario, I predict Rick Perry  comes up the winner!

Copyright David DeFreese - November 2011


Our thanks to David for his analysis and prediction.  May  you be correct.  Two Sisters From The Right believe that a Rick Perry win is a true victory for the United States!
Sister One

5 Comments:

At December 11, 2015 at 4:54 PM , Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20151212
nike roshe run women
hollister co
abercrombie fitch
michael kors outlet
cheap air max
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban outlet store
coach outlet
nike free runs
ugg boots
kids lebron shoes
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
marc jacobs handbags
gucci handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
abercrombie
replica watches
lebron 11
gucci outlet
michael kors uk
polo ralph lauren
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses outlet
fitflops
celine outlet
uggs on sale
nike huarache
oakley sunglasses
mont blanc legend
cheap oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
replica rolex watches
hollister
ray ban sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton outlet
abercrombie and fitch
as

 
At July 5, 2016 at 11:08 PM , Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160706
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
louboutin shoes
kevin durant shoes 7
lebron 11
nike sb shoes
jeremy scott shoes
abercrombie outlet
christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin outlet
toms shoes outlet online
jordan retro 3
coach outlet store online
coach factory outlet
replica rolex watches
coach factory outlet
adidas ultra boost
jordan shoes
true religion outlet
toms shoes
air jordans
insanity workout
louis vuitton
nike air max 90
louis vuitton handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
kate spade
tiffany outlet
jordan retro
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach factory outlet
nike air max
nike roshe flyknit
nike blazers
beats by dr dre
fitflops shoes
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
toms shoes
a

 
At August 2, 2016 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160803
coach outlet online
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
jordan retro 8
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet store online clearances
toms outlet
coach factory outlet online
michael kors outlet clearance
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet online
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
kate spade handbags
oakley canada
air jordan 8
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
coach factory outlet online
celine outlet
michael kors
polo shirts
nike roshe one
timberland shoes
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet online
kobe 10
true religion sale
adidas yeezy 350
air jordan shoes
mont blanc pens outlet
ghd flat iron
coach outlet
christian louboutin sale
adidas yeezy
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
juicy couture
toms shoes outlet

 
At March 19, 2017 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

cheap ray bans
nike free
cheap ray ban sunglasses
versace
michael kors
rolex replica watches
birkenstock sandals
seahawks jersey
oakland raiders jerseys
colts jerseys

 
At June 5, 2017 at 6:52 PM , Blogger adidas nmd said...

coach
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
los angeles clippers
air jordan 4
atlanta falcons jersey
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
ugg boots
jordan 4

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home